Table of Contents
- The legal entity
- Description of treatment
- Consequences of treatment
- Transfers to countries outside the EU / EE
- Mandatory information
- Your rights
1: The legal entity
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal information is:
BIZ Consulting ApS
Skovmose Alle 48
CVR. Nr.: DK27256112
BIZ Consulting ApS is operating under the “go to market” name TalentInsights, using the following web sites:⇑
2. Description of treatment
|Purpose||Categories of personal information||Sources||Treatment basis||Recipients||Storage|
|Delivery of services
|We treat the following categories of personal information||We collect information from the following sources||We process your personal information based on the following treatment bases||We may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances||We will keep personal information as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned|
|Delivery of our products and services:
Personal data is used to contact you, with the purpose of assessing your TalentIndikator profile
|General personal information:
Obtained prior to assessment:
|When you are dealing directly with TalentInsights, we get the information
|If necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
If necessary to comply with a legal obligation, e.g. in accordance with the Accounting Act.
When you have actively expressed your consent of the treatment.
|To you, and only you, when you are dealing directly with TalentInsights.
To formal recognized contact person(s) at companies, that are contracting the services of TalentInsights.
|In connection with the delivery of our products and services, we will in
|Login information for customer support||Obtained when you log on TalentCloud.
Login information for customer support:
|Through the internet.||When you have actively expressed your consent of the treatment||The information is only used for customer support, when your data is stored at TalentCloud.||The data is stored in accordance with the description above.|
|Product development and statistics
When your data is due for deletion (no longer stored), the data that we have gathered when you answered the questions in the TalentIndikator, is anonymized from your personal data. I.E your name, E-mail and phone number is no longer coupled with your answers.
|The data obtained when you consent to taking the TalentIndikator assessment, is
And in case you consent:
|The online web based questionnaire||When you have actively expressed your consent of the treatment||The anonymized data is only used by TalentInsights to improve our products and services.||When your data is anonymized it is stored in TalentCloud for Product development and statistics|
3. Consequences of treatment
When we process your personal data, it is in order to generate a TalentIndikator profile.
Our approach to generating your TalentIndikator profile, is via an online assessment (www.TalentCloud.biz), where you are exposed to a series of 220 statements, which you answers through prioritization process. Your answers will, yield a TalentIndicator profile (TI profile).
The TI profile shows which talents out of 34, that you prefer over others. I.e. Talent 1 through 34
The TI profile can then the basis for:
- Personal development
- Employee and leadership development
- Team development
4. Transfers to countries outside the EU / EEA
We can transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU / EEA including the United States, India, Vietnam, if you formally consent to it.
Transfers to third countries will only be for specific purposes, and formalized through agreement with you, and we will always ensure that there are necessary guarantees in place for a transfer to a country outside the EU / EEA, as follows:
- The country / countries or companies / companies have been assessed by the Commission as countries that generally either through legislation or through other measures ensure a sufficient level of protection of personal data, for example, to US companies we cooperate with, which are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- The country / countries or companies / companies are not assessed by the Commission as countries that ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data. We will therefore ensure that there are necessary guarantees through the Commission’s standard contracts, as published by the Commission or by other contracts approved by competent authorities. You have the opportunity to get a copy of this contract / agreement by contacting us at email@example.com
5. Mandatory information
Name, e-mail address, mobile phone number.⇑
6. Your rights
- You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal information.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information and to limit the
processing of your personal information.
- If processing your personal information is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your
consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done before your
withdrawal of your consent.
- You are entitled to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used
and machine-readable format.
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority, E.g. The Data Protection Agency (DPA).
- Datatilsynet (DPA in Denmark)
- Borgergade 28, 5 sal
- 1300 København K
- Phone.: 3319 3200
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.datatilsynet.dk
In case of significant changes, we will notify you via this website and/or via email, if possible.
- Ric Jakobsen
- Data Protection Officer
- Phone: +45 2240 8052
- E-mail: Ric@talentInsights.biz
- This page was last updated: 25-05-2018
TalentInsights solely use session cookies, in order to provide a secure session for each user.
Session cookies can be classified as "Strictly Necessary"
Strictly necessary cookies help make a website navigable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas.
Without these cookies, the website would not be able to work properly.
For instance, without session cookies, there would be a very real possibility of showing your data to other users, and vice versa.
How to Delete Cookies
If you have previously accepted a cookie, or want to ensure that cookies have been deleted, you can delete them.
How you delete them depends on the browser which you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) and which sort of device you are using (mobil, tablet, pc, mac).
Here are some links to guides to delete cookies on several browser/device combinations: